Mobile SuitCase INC built the Mobile SuitCase app as a Free app.
This SERVICE is provided by Mobile SuitCase INC at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This app uses the Device Administrator Permission.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Mobile Suitcase Inc. does not host the Service. The hosting of the service is done by third-party service providers that we have contracted. The data you provide us or that we collect from you (including any Personal Data, as defined below) is hosted with such third-party service providers on servers that they own or control. Regardless of where such third-party service providers are located, their servers may can be operated anywhere in the world. Your data may even be replicated on multiple servers located in multiple countries.
- Personal Information
Is any information or data that may relate to an identified individual, or be used, either alone or in combination with other data, to personally identify an individual, including a person’s name, personal profile, e-mail address, physical address or other contact information.
Information Collection and Use
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service,
the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
In order to use the Service, you need to create an account (“User Account”) and your need to provide your name and e-mail address. You can choose to provide some additional information when creating your account. Mobile Suitcase Inc may send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide, or a text message to your mobile phone to confirm your User Account.
We collect and record information about how you are using our Service, which include administrative and support communications with us and information about the content, features, people, and links you interact with, and what third-party integrations you use. Such information may include Personal Information.
Contact Us’ and Feedback Information.
If you send a “Contact Us” request or provide us with feedback, by submitting an online form, by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address, or if you use any of our social media channels; you can choose to provide us your contact information. If you submit a public feedback, we may store and show your feedback to other users of our Service. If you wish to remove your public review, please follow Section 5.1 below.
Third Parties Information.
We may receive certain information, including Personal information, from third parties, such as service providers, data prediction and enrichment services, and marketing agencies, relating to your use of the Service. Third parties use this information to perform tasks assigned to them on our behalf. Third parties are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose. We may use third party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To Facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our Behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Mobile Device Information.
We collect limited information from your mobile device in order to analyze our performance. This information may include your mobile device brand, mobile device id, and date and time of Service use. In addition, we can have access to the following information regarding your Mobile Device:
- Access to the Mobile Device Location: for everything related to georeferencing services
- Access to Mobile Device Status: to check the states of the sensors according to the modules that require it. Example: Device notification turned off
- Access to Mobile Device Storage: to allow local or temporary storage of information or data in the device based on the operational exercise.
- Mobile Device Management: in order to monitor the execution of the mobile application, reinitializing it if necessary during the execution period.
The non-acceptance of these permits limits the possibility of using the Service.
This app uses the Device Administrator Permission (BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN).
When you use the Service, and you integrate with a third-party service, we will connect that third-party service to our Service. The integrated third-party service will potentially share some information about your account with Mobile SuitCase Inc. We do not store or receive your passwords for any of these third-party services.
We use analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to collect information about the use of our Service. These tools collect data such as what pages they visit when they use our Service, what pages they come from to our Service and on how often users visit our Service. We use the information we get from these tools to maintain and improve our Service and our other products.
When you use our Service, you may submit Customer Information. The use of Customer Information is in accordance with the Terms and our Data Processing Agreement.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If Mobile SuitCase Inc collects or you send Personal Information by using our Service, we can use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- We can use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Service, to identify and authenticate your access to certain non-public parts of the Service.
- We can use your Personal Information and contact information (e.g. your e-mail address): (i) to share with you updates and/or news regarding the Service; or (ii) for marketing communications, activities and offers that we believe may interest you. You may opt-out of such communications at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We can send you administrative e-mails and messages (communications)pertaining the use of our Service. These may include, informational communications about changes in our Service, Security Notices, administrative request, and reviews or feedback you can provide. These communications are considered an integral part of the Service and you may not opt-out of receiving them while being our User.
- If you choose to a message or an e-mail another person inviting them to use our Service, we can use the contact information you provide (e-mail, telephone number) us, to automatically send such invitation. Your name and e-mail address may be included in the communication..
- We may disclose your Personal Information you submit whe using our Service per your specific instructions or requests.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (a) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Mobile SuitCase Inc, our users, yourself or the public (b) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues.
- If you contact us for help in resolving an issue specific to an Organization of which you are part of, then given our relationship with your Organization we may share your issue with them.
- In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information and any other information you provided us in connection with such events.
- Your Rights as Owner of the Personal Information
- Know, update and rectify all your Personal Information that has been shared with our Service.
- To be informed by Mobile Suitcase, upon written request, regarding the use that has been given to their Personal Information.
- Request the Opting Out of any future promotional communications or advertising from Mobile SuitCase Inc. by clicking the “unsubscribe” or “change email preferences” link at the bottom of each email we send. You can also request this Opting Out by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- How we Protect your Personal Information – Security
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional Notices
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Storage and Deletion.
Mobile SuitCase Inc. retains data in accordance with our Data Retention Policy. If you want us to delete your Personal Information, or if you want to learn more about where and how long your Personal Information is stored, please contact email@example.com.